1. No longer demonstrate love.
If your partner shows no interest in you, that means that he/she is trying to impress someone else. You should probably move on because you are not going to get what you are looking for here. The best thing to do is to focus on yourself.
2. Always thinking of something else.
Your’s partner’s mind and heart is somewhere else. If you try to fix it, you are wasting your time.
3. You are always blamed for whatever happens.
You got to have some self-respect, don’t take an unnecessary blame, take your stand and better leave your partner.
4. Out of topics for conversation.
You don’t have any common topics to talk about. There are a lot of awkward moments and there is a lot of frustration. You both should probably go separate ways.
5. Always has an excuse for not being home.
Always busy working, going on business trips, no longer spends quality time with you. He/she is probably into someone else.
6. No longer support each other.
Your partner no longer supports you, gets annoyed by you and mistreats you. Everything you do is not enough.
7. You hate and hurt yourself.
You question your love, you hate yourself for ever being with your partner.
8. You are no longer in your partner’s plans.
There is no longer a possibility that your partner will love you or care for you, his/her preferences have changed and you are no longer a priority.
9. He/ she does not give you any explanations.
Your partner demands a personal space and thinks it’s a waste of time to give you any explanations.
10. Your partner is disrespectful towards you.
If this is the case and your partner longer remembers those beautiful moments, rather remembers those moments that made you suffer than there is no point in fixing the relationship.